CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers science teachers and teacher educators a straightforward approach for engaging ELLs learning science.
- Author BiographyJoyce W. Nutta is an Associate Professor of English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) Education and the ESOL Co-ordinator of the College of Education at the University of Central Florida. Nazan U. Bautista is an Assistant Professor of Science Education in the Department of Teacher Education at Miami University. Malcolm B. Butler is an Associate Professor of Science Education at the University of South Florida in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Author(s)Joyce Nutta,Malcolm B. Butler,Nazan U. Bautista
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.