Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.01
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £8.75Trending at £9.14
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £21.48Trending at £29.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to coaching soccer shows how to run solid practices and teach basic skills. It informs coaches how to maximize practice time and educate young athletes through proven learning concepts. The emphasis is on making practices fun - a key ingredient for all children.
- Author BiographyNelson McAvoy retired as a head scientist at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center and is now involved in what truly brings him joy-helping kids enjoy the game of soccer.The director of the Potomac Highlands Soccer Club, McAvoy has coached youth soccer in widely different locations, including Eastern Europe, Puerto Rico, and in Washington D.C. He is certified as an AYSO coaching instructor and a Scottish Football Association youth and club coach. He has also held a USSF B license for 25 years and holds an advanced national diploma from the National Soccer Coaches' Association of America.McAvoy lives in Keyser, West Virginia. When not coaching soccer or administering soccer events, he enjoys equestrian jumping and driving sports cars.
- Author(s)Nelson McAvoy
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication30/07/1998
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1998
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note27 black & white illustrations, 55 black & white halftones
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.