CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £23.56Trending at £40.05
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
- £15.17Trending at £24.02
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £17.28Trending at £22.35
About this product
- DescriptionA Guide to Effective Instruction. It focuses on topics such as lesson planning, questioning, and small-group and cooperative-learning strategies. It includes material on InTASC standards, a chapter on teaching in the inclusive classroom, and discussion of assessment as it relates to inclusion.
- Author BiographyDonald C. Orlich is Professor Emeritus with the Science Mathematics Engineering Education Center at Washington State University (WSU). He has been active in public education since 1955 and has directed numerous in-service education projects relating to the improvement of instruction. In 2001, the 160,000-member Association for Curriculum Development and Supervision honored him with its Outstanding Affiliate Article Award. In 2003, the University of Montana honored him with the Educational Leadership Excellence Award. In 2012, WSU honored him with the Emeritus Society Excellence Award. Robert J. Harder (D.Ed.) is Professor Emeritus of Education at Washington State University. He has been active in public education since 1968 as a consultant to school districts, as director of several major in-service education projects, and as an author of monographs and articles. He has also provided leadership in the internationalization of higher education through education, research, and extension partnerships. Richard C. Callahan is president of Callahan Associates, a consulting firm that provides organizational development and proposal management to major corporations. Prior to entering the private sector, he taught at Washington State University. For the past decade, he has provided assessment and evaluation training and technical assistance to many school districts in the Northwest. He has published widely on issues of student assessment, program evaluation, applied measurement, and large-scale testing. Abbie H. Brown (Ph.D.) is a Professor at East Carolina University teaching in the Instructional Technology program. He is an award-winning teacher and scholar, engaging in research with innovative technologies in educational settings, and documenting the trends and issues that influence the field of Instructional Design/Technology. He is an experienced classroom teacher and is co-author of a number of books, including THE ESSENTIALS OF INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN, 3rd Edition (2016), and SECURING THE CONNECTED CLASSROOM: TECHNOLOGY PLANNING TO KEEP STUDENTS SAFE (2015). Michael S. Trevisan (B.A. Mathematics, M.Ed. and Ph.D. Educational Psychology) is dean of the College of Education and professor of Educational Psychology at Washington State University. For the past three decades, he has provided assessment and evaluation training and technical assistance to many school districts in the Northwest. He has published widely on issues of student assessment, program evaluation, applied measurement, and large-scale testing. Darcy E. Miller (M.A. and Ph.D. Special Eduction) is professor of special and general education at Washington State University. She teaches assessment, research, classroom management, and inclusion courses and has served as Director of Teacher Education. Her research has been focused on special education issues and policies, including areas such as Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders, technology, multicultural special education, reading, juvenile delinquency, risk/resilience, and behavior/emotional disorders in children and adolescents. She has published widely, and is the author of ENHANCING ADOLESCENT COMPETENCE: STRATEGIES FOR CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT (Wadsworth, 1998).
- Author(s)Abbie Brown,Darcy Miller,Donald C. Orlich,Michael S. Trevisan,Richard C. Callahan,Robert Harder
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight682 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementInternational ed of 10th revised ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.