All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stress that children face has never been greater. This title helps teachers equip students with the stress management skills they need for dealing with pressures. It provides teachers with foundational material on the physiology and psychology of stress so that they understand how stress affects health on a long-term basis.
- Author BiographyNanette E. Tummers, is an associate professor of health and physical education at Eastern Connecticut State University in Willimantic, Connecticut. Since 1995 she has been teaching stress management skills and providing people with the tools they need to cope with stress. Her audiences have run the gamut from pre-school through to youth and adults in recovery programmes.
- Author(s)Nanette E. Tummers
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 53 black & white halftones
- Weight748 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.