Teaching Systematic Synthetic Phonics and Early English by Jane Stokoe, Jonathan Glazzard (Paperback, 2017)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.37Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 9 Oct
- £13.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an essential guide to teaching primary English, with a focus on systematic synthetic phonics. The new edition has been fully revised and updated to reflect the structure, content and requirements of the national curriculum, and to include the latest policy context.
- Author BiographyJonathan Glazzard is Head of Academic Development at Leeds Trinity University, responsible for the implementation of the learning, teaching and assessment strategy across all courses. He was previously Head of Primary Initial Teacher Training courses at the University of Huddersfield and holds a National Teaching Fellowship. Jane Stokoe is a Deputy Headteacher in a Barnsley primary school. She is an experienced teacher and mentor of initial teacher training students and she contributes to the primary programmes at the University of Huddersfield. She has been teaching for 35 years.
- Author(s)Jane Stokoe,Jonathan Glazzard
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2017
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCritical Teaching
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementA revised and completely up to date new edition reflecting the structure, content and requirements of the national curriculum, and including the latest policy contexts.
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £20.80Trending at £22.01
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £23.74Trending at £26.07
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.