All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionPopular American fiction has now secured a routine position in the higher education classroom despite its historic status as culturally suspect. This newfound respect and inclusion have almost certainly changed the pedagogical landscape, and Teaching Tainted Lit explores that altered terrain.
- Author BiographyJanet G. Casey is a professor of English and director of the First Year Experience at Skidmore College, where she also teaches courses in American Studies. She is the author of Dos Passos and the Ideology of the Feminine and A New Heartland: Women, Modernity and the Agrarian Ideal in America. She is also the editor of The Novel and the American Left: Critical Essays on DepressionEra Fiction and hascocurated a museum exhibition, Classless Society, residing in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- Author(s)Janet G. Casey
- PublisherUniversity of Iowa Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationIowa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Iowa Press
- Content Note3 black & white photographs
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.