CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.61
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £27.04
- £16.56Trending at £25.05
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
About this product
- DescriptionTeaching that Works: Effective Practice Combined with Theory and Research is a practical, teacher friendly examination of the ways that a comprehensive approach to all of the aspects of teaching, working together, can achieve results greater than the sum of the individual parts.
- Author BiographyAnn Chase has been engaged in public education for 27 years both as a classroom teacher, a high school assistant principal and back again in the classroom as a middle school History teacher. She has taken the lessons of the classroom into administration and the lesson of administration back into the classroom where she has successfully integrated the best practices from her book into her daily teaching.
- Author(s)Anna Chase
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight345 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.