All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone in academia knows it and no one likes to admit it: faculty often have to teach courses in areas they don't know very well. How can you prepare most efficiently for a new course in a new area? And what do you do when you don't have a clue how to answer a question? This title offers creative strategies for dealing with typical problems.
- Author BiographyTherese Huston is Founding Director of the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning at Seattle University.
- PrizesShort-listed for ForeWord Magazine Book of the Year Award: Education 2009.
- Author(s)Therese Huston
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.