All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an instruction to safely teach yoga. To integrate yoga into a physical education class, academic curriculum, community, camp or after school programme, this book provides flexible programming activities and some sample activity plans and a stand alone class for children through teens adaptable for a variety of settings.
- Author BiographyTummers has been teaching human movement including ballet, gymnastics, aerobics, dance, swimming, roller blading, walking, hiking, basketball, volleyball, field hockey, running, cycling and yoga for the last 30 years. Tummers has also taught yoga to a wide variety of populations such as older adults, after school programmes for obese adolescents and girls at risk, women in recovery, menopause, mentally challenged adults, cancer and cardiac patients, primary schools, businesses, retreats and athletes.
- Author(s)Nanette E. Tummers
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note113 Halftones, black and white; 9 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.