CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating title reviews the teaching and learning of school geometry from the perspective of both the new teacher and the more experienced teacher. It is designed to extend and deepen subject knowledge and to offer practical advice and ideas for the classroom in the context of current practice and research.
- Author BiographyDoug French is Lecturer in Education at the University of Hull. He is an experienced author, his books include Teaching and Learning Algebra (Continuum).
- Author(s)Doug French
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1
- Weight298 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.