Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £10.23Trending at £11.04
- £15.64Trending at £16.99
- £15.16Trending at £16.58
- £11.02Trending at £12.95
- £9.60Trending at £10.95
- £6.60Trending at £6.99
- £4.99Trending at £5.83
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to child psychology and the psychology of teaching. It presents an account of different kinds of learning; and, summarises knowledge about how teaching can aid learning in schools. It also addresses issues of interest to teachers - including the repertoire of teaching, the main phases of learning, and the classroom environment.
- Author BiographyRichard Fox recently retired as Senior Lecturer in Education at the University of Exeter, and co-edited Teaching and Learning: The Essential Readings (Blackwell, 2002) with Charles Desforges.
- Author(s)Richard Fox
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note30
- Weight574 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.