All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.55Trending at £13.93
- £24.37Trending at £26.22
- £7.75Trending at £8.38
- £8.97Trending at £9.83
- £2.85Trending at £4.09
- £9.54Trending at £10.98
- £9.54Trending at £10.68
About this product
- DescriptionIt is clearly illogical to search for one good, universal solution for multilingual education when educational contexts differ so widely due to demographic and social factors. The studies in this volume seek to investigate not only whether certain solutions and practices are 'good', but also when and for whom they make sense.
- Author BiographyAgnieszka Otwinowska is Assistant Professor at the Institute of English Studies, University of Warsaw, Poland. Her research interests include crosslinguistic influences, bilingual and multilingual language acquisition in children and adults, language teaching, bilingual education and CLIL. She is the co-editor of Teaching and Learning in Multilingual Contexts (with Gessica De Angelis, Multilingual Matters, 2014). Gessica De Angelis works at the Centre for Language and Communication Studies, Trinity College, Dublin, Ireland. Her research focuses on multilingualism, language education, and second/third language acquisition. Her publications include New Trends in Crosslinguistic Influence and Multilingualism Research (2011, co-edited with J-M. Dewaele) and Third or Additional Language Acquisition (2007).
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBilingual Education and Bilingualism
- Series Part/Volume Number96
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight413 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAgnieszka Otwinowska,Gessica de Angelis
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.