All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive guide explores what is meant by SEND in primary schools and all you need to know about your statutory responsibilities in school. It has been fully revised and updated in line with the new SEN Code of Practice and current legislation.
- Author BiographyJonathan Glazzard has worked for 10 years as a primary SENCO in schools and now leads the SEN modules at the University of Huddersfield Jane Stokoe has over thirty years experience as a primary school teacher. She has spent almost 20 years in Early Years and Key Stage 1, and is passionate about her role as a classroom practitioner with young children. Alison Hughes is a part-time Senior Lecturer on the BA (Hons) Early Primary Education with QTS programme at the University of Huddersfield. She was formally a Headteacher for eleven years. She is passionate about sharing her experiences of excellent practice and research with trainee teachers. Annette Netherwood is a Lead Teacher in an all age, all inclusive Special School, who also lectures in SEN at Huddersfield University. She has extensive experience of SEN in both Mainstream and Special Schools and was a Research Associate for the National College of School Leadership. She sees the inclusion of Special Educational Needs in the training of teachers as a vital and necessary part of their development which has a positive impact on all areas of teaching and learning. Lesley Neve has extensive experience of working with pupils with SEN in primary and secondary schools and now works as a Senior Lecturer in Education.
- Author(s)Alison Hughes,Annette Netherwood,Jane Stokoe,Jonathan Glazzard,Lesley Neve
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleAchieving QTS Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.