Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.84
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.08
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
- £5.23Trending at £5.68
About this product
- Author(s)Kelly A. Long,Matthew T. Downey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of ContentsHISTORICAL LITERACY. Chapter One: Historical Literacy. Chapter Two: Historical Thinking. HISTORICAL INQUIRY AND INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN. Chapter Three: History as Inquiry. Chapter Four: Historical Knowledge. Chapter Five: Plan Instruction. GETTING LEARNING UNDER WAY. Chapter Six: Activate Prior Learning. Chapter Seven: Preview the Learning to Come. BUILDING HISTORICAL KNOWLEDGE. Chapter Eight: Collect Evidence. Chapter Nine: Analyze and Evaluate. Chapter Ten: Make Connections. Chapter Eleven: Synthesize. APPLYING THE LEARNING. Chapter Twelve: Apply Historical Knowledge.
- Author BiographyMatthew T. Downey is Emeritus Professor of History and former Director of the Hewit Institute for History and Social Science Education at the University of Northern Colorado. Kelly A. Long is an Associate Professor of History and Associate Dean in the College of Liberal Arts at Colorado State University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.