Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
About this product
- DescriptionProvides 40 research-based, illustrated lessons and demonstrates how to design units that help students apply analytical, creative, and practical thinking skills to solve problems and make decisions.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Sternberg is Professor of Human Development in the College of Human Ecology at Cornell University. He was most recently President and Professor of Psychology and Education at the University of Wyoming. Before that, he was Provost and Senior Vice President at Oklahoma State University as well as Regents Professor of Psychology and Education and George Kaiser Family Foundation Professor of Ethical Leadership. He was previously Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences at Tufts University, where he was also professor of psychology and education. Prior to that, he was IBM Professor of Psychology and Education and Professor of Management at Yale University. Sternberg received his Ph.D. from Stanford and is the recipient of 13 honorary doctorates. In addition, he has won more than two dozen awards for his work. He is a former president of the American Psychological Association and the Federation of Associations in Behavioral and Brain Sciences. He is the author of roughly 1,500 books, articles, and book chapters. Elena Grigorenko is associate professor of child studies and psychology at Yale University and associate professor of psychology at Moscow State University. Grigorenko has published more than 200 peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, and books. She has received many professional awards, and her research has been funded by various federal and private organizations. Grigorenko has worked with children from around the world, including those living in Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- Author(s)Elena L. Grigorenko,Robert J. Sternberg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.