All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £39.37Trending at £44.99
- £15.56Trending at £17.93
- £27.92Trending at £30.50
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionCharts the recent shifts in Australian education, focusing on their implications for teachers. Incorporating a range of new research, this book also examines contemporary issues facing educators, including: the multicultural classroom; pressures faced by the new teacher; and how to make their induction easier.
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication03/12/1999
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCatherine Scott,Steve Dinham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.