All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.89
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £19.77Trending at £21.61
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
- £22.69Trending at £24.25
About this product
- DescriptionHigher education is undergoing a number of important changes, such as students' own perceptions of who they are and how they learn. In examining such changes, this guide aims to provide a scholarly orientation to improving instruction.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. MENGES is professor of education and social policy at Northwestern University, where he also heads the Center for the Teaching Professions. MARYELLEN WEIMER is senior lecturer in speech and Facilitator of Learning Initiatives at the Pennsylvania State University, Berks Campus. She is also editor--in--chief of The Teaching Professor newsletter.
- Author(s)Maryellen Weimer,Robert J. Menges,et al
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/11/1995
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.