Teaching the Attraction Principle to Children: Practical Strategies for Parents and Teachers to Help Children Manifest a Better World by Chick Moorman, Thomas Haller (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.46+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.53Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 3 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe keys to helping children understand and apply the ATTRACTION PRINCIPLE are contained in this book. It will guide you in helping them to use these transformational concepts to live their best lives and manifest a better world.
- Author BiographyChick Moorman is the director of the Institute for Personal Power, a consulting firm dedicated to providing high-quality professional development activities for educators and parents. He is a former classroom teacher with over fifty years of experience in the field of education. His mission is to help people experience a greater sense of personal power in their lives so they can in turn empower others. Chick conducts full-day workshops and seminars for school districts and parent groups. He also delivers keynote addresses for local, state, and national conferences. Thomas Haller is the chief parenting and relationship correspondent to WNEM TV 5 (CBS affiliate), MY5 TV, and WNEM News Radio 1250 AM. Thomas is also the regular guest host of Health Line on WSGW 790 AM/100.5 FM. He has been a featured guest on over 150 radio shows, including such notable programs as Oprah Radio, Playboy Radio and The World Puja Network. Thomas is a parenting and relationship specialist, the coauthor of five highly acclaimed books, a psychotherapist maintaining a 20-year private practice as a child, adolescent and couples therapist, a sex therapist, and a chronic pain counselor. Thomas has a Master of Divinity degree, Master of Social Work degree and a Doctorate in Child and Family Studies. He has extensive training in psychotherapy with children and couples. He is a certified EEG biofeedback technician, an AASECT certified diplomate of sex therapy, and a certified sports counselor.
- Author(s)Chick Moorman,Thomas Haller
- PublisherPersonal Power Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPersonal Power Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight446 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £12.77Trending at £13.28
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £18.41Trending at £22.77
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.