All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionHelping teachers prepare elementary students to master the common core math standards With the common core math curriculum being adopted by forty-three states, it is imperative that students learn to master those key math standards.
- Author BiographyJUDITH A. MUSCHLA has over twenty-five years of experience as a mathematics educator in South River, New Jersey. As a team leader, she wrote several math curriculums and conducted workshops for teachers and parents. GARY ROBERT MUSCHLA taught in Spotswood, New Jersey, for more than twenty-five years; his specialties include mathematics at the middle school level, reading, and writing. Judith and Gary have coauthored several very successful math activity books, including The Algebra Teacher s Activities Kit, Hands-On Math Projects with Real Life Applications, The Math Teacher s Book of Lists, and Math Starters. ERIN MUSCHLA-BERRY teaches mathematics at Monroe Township Middle School in Monroe, New Jersey and has collaborated with Judith and Gary on four previous math books, including Teaching the Common Core Math Standards with Hands-On Activities, Grades 6-8 and Math Starters, Second Edition.
- Author(s)Erin Muschla-Berry,Gary Robert Muschla,Judith A. Muschla
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight712 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.