Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.01Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the concerns such as inequality, justice, environment and conflict. This book explores both the theory and practice of 'global education' and provides: a framework for understanding global issues; a model identifying the key elements of good practice; insight into young people's concerns for the world; and more.
- Author BiographyDavid Hicks is Professor of Education at Bath Spa University. Cathie Holden is Reader in Education at the University of Exeter.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note41 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byCathie Holden,David G. Hicks
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.