CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £45.04
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £18.52Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book enables teachers to foster lifelong literacy for students through the educational phenomenon of author Web sites.
- Author BiographyRose Reissman is Chief Academic Officer of Mind Lab and Head of the Writing Institute at the Ditmas Education Complex. She is an ongoing classroom public school educator who has successfully taught and continues to teach literacy, project-based learning, special education, gifted and talented students, and ELL students K-12. As an outcome of her own professional development, Reissman has taught graduate education course at Manhattanville College, LIU, Fordham, and MCNY-Metropolitan College of New York. Reissman has published extensively in the field of multiculutral education, literacy, middle school literacy, law-related education, technology integration,and writing across content. She has done residencies and consultancies throughout the country. The strength of her presentations and conversations with educators lies in the fact that her insights, strategies, activities, and recommendations are based on her ongoing teacher research in the classroom with actual students. She is also willing to demo her techniques with classes of actual student learners. Mark Gura has been involved in the integration of technology across the curriculum for the past 17 years o f his 35-year career as an educator. The former director of the Office of Instructional Technology of the New York City Board of Education, he has planned, supervised, and implemented professional development for thousands of teachers. A Senior Fellow of the Center for Digital Education, Gura has written extensively on the instructional applications of technology for ISTE (International Society for Technology in Education); Converge, EdTech, and T.H.E. Journal magazines; and the New York Daily News. He currently teaches graduate courses in the use of technology for teachers at Fordham University and Touro College. He is also the co-producer of the popular Internet radio program, The Teachers Podcast.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication22/12/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMark L. Gura,Rose C. Reissman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.