All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes a discussion of contexts in which argumentative and aggressive communication has become salient as well as areas of research which extend into the domains of healthcare, sports, politics, digital media, and nonverbal communication. It provides over 100 studies and references.
- Author BiographyToby F. Coley is Assistant Professor of English at the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor where he teaches courses in rhetoric and composition, British literature, advanced composition, and advanced rhetoric. His research investigates the connections between writing, ethics, digital media, and religion. His publications have been featured in Rhetoric Review, Computers and Composition, Computers and Composition Online, and Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy.
- Author(s)Toby F. Coley
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleStudies in Composition and Rhetoric
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight240 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.30
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.95
- £42.67Trending at £47.55
- £19.49Trending at £21.01
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.