Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.95Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together beliefs and strategies to enhance the personal develoment and self-esteem of teachers; explores practical ways in which teachers can increase their effectiveness and enhance the learning climate in their classrooms; and focuses on teachers' most important resource: themselves.
- Author BiographyPeter Hook and Andy Vass are two of the foremost trainers in behavior management in the United Kingdom. Both run successful training and consultancy organizations and are consultants to the DfEE on a national training program for behavior management.
- Author(s)Andy Vass,Peter Hook
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.53
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £24.43Trending at £26.92
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £23.54Trending at £23.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.