All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for teachers and students wishing to gain an overview of the key issues pertaining to technology and education.
- Author BiographySarah Younie is Principal Lecturer in Education at De Montfort University, UK and Visiting Senior Research Fellow at Bedfordshire University, UK. Marilyn Leask is Professor of Education at Bedfordshire University, UK.
- Author(s)Marilyn Leask,Sarah Younie
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width172 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.11Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.