All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.67
- £13.93Trending at £14.32
- £7.58Trending at £7.69
- £10.14Trending at £14.18
- £9.32Trending at £12.93
- £13.95Trending at £17.97
- £9.72Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionEssential reading for teachers and students wishing to gain an overview of the key issues pertaining to technology and education.
- Author BiographySarah Younie is Principal Lecturer in Education at De Montfort University, UK and Visiting Senior Research Fellow at Bedfordshire University, UK. Marilyn Leask is Professor of Education at Bedfordshire University, UK.
- Author(s)Marilyn Leask,Sarah Younie
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Education OUP
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.