All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.70
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides the latest research perspective on teams: their nature; their function; their effectiveness; their decision-making processes; and their ability to change the face of organizational life. Using researchers and team projects worldwide, major issues in this field are discussed.
- Author BiographyRICHARD A. GUZZO is professor of psychology and management at the University of Maryland and has served on the faculties of McGill University and New York University. His research concerns the productivity and effectiveness of individuals and teams at work. EDUARDO SALAS is senior research psychologist in the Human Systems Integration Division of the Naval Air Warfare Center. He has coauthored over fifty journal articles and book chapters and has coedited four books.
- Author(s)Dr. Eduardo Salas,Richard A. Guzzo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/1995
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight833 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.