All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionExplains what exactly an empowered team is or is not, their risks and benefits, and how an empowered team is built and maintained. Through the use of activities, assessments, and other tools, this practical guide will help ensure that your empowered teams are set-up and supported effectively.
- Author BiographyGlenn is the author of over 25 books including several best-sellers such as Team Payers and Teamwork, Rewarding Teams: Lessons from the Trenches, and Cross Functional Teams: Working with Allies, Enemies and Other Strangers; widely used instruments such as the Parker Team Player Survey and manuals for practitioners such as 50 Activities for Team Building, 25 Instruments for Team Building, and Team Workout: 50 Interactive Activities. He has recenlty completed the new Parker Team Skills Series of 10 concise informational booklets.
- Author(s)Glenn Parker
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.