All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSafety performance is a complicated issue, particularly in high-hazard environments, where time and other constraints, as well as impacts can be exaggerated. From an organizational and business perspective, safety and production/performance are often seen as competing goals.
- Author BiographyRandy Cadieux is the Founder of V-Speed, LLC, a leadership, risk management, organizational resilience, and team performance consulting and training company, and is the developer of V-Speed's Team Leadership and Resource Management training program. Randy is also the Program Manager and an Instructor for the University of Alabama at Birmingham's Master of Engineering in Advanced Safety Engineering and Management program. Randy is a 20-year veteran of the United States Marine Corps, where he served in multiple roles. His primary occupational specialty was as a KC-130 Hercules pilot and he had numerous other leadership roles in the areas of aviation, operations, and safety. Randy has experience with a range of safety, operations, and human performance training and application methodologies, including Marine Corps aviation operations planning, Operational Risk Management, and Crew Resource Management. Randy holds a Master of Engineering in Advanced Safety Engineering and Management from the University of Alabama at Birmingham, and is a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers and the International System Safety Society.
- Author(s)Randy E. Cadieux
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 12 b&w illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £37.16Trending at £38.57
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.