All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChallenges current thinking about effective ways of using small groups in college teaching, shedding new light on this remarkable teaching strategy.
- Author BiographyLARRY K. MICHAELSEN is the David Ross Boyd Professor of Management, University of Oklahoma. ARLETTA BAUMAN KNIGHT is Associate Director, Instruction Development Program, University of Oklahoma. L. DEE FINK is Director, Instructional Development Program, University of Oklahoma.
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byArletta Bauman Knight,L. Dee Fink,Larry K. Michaelsen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.