CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates that effective sports marketing epitomizes the science and art of marketing across various contexts. This work includes examples of best practices and covers subjects as diverse as sponsorships, season ticket sales, venue management, and more. It also presents an overview of the techniques in sports marketing.
- Author BiographyKirk Wakefield has conducted research on consumer response to pricing, promotion, sponsorships, and the physical environment for a wide variety of sports organizations: NBA, NFL, MLB, NCAA football, baseball and basketball; pminor league baseball (A, AA, AAA); minor league hockey, professional tennis (ATP), & NASCAR. Wakefield's published work may be found in the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Retailing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Service Research, Journal of Advertising Research, Psychology & Marketing, Journal of Services Marketing, Journal of Sport Management, and Journal of Sport & Social Issues, among others.
- Author(s)Kirk Wakeland
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2006
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.