Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £8.20Trending at £10.38
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £5.19Trending at £5.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe product of 16 years of studying student teams in engineering design project courses at Stanford University, this book is of value to educators in charge of engineering project courses, as well as to students and working professionals on project teams.
- Author BiographyDr Douglass J. Wilde is Professor Emeritus of Mechanical Engineering (Design) and Chemical Engineering at Stanford University.
- Author(s)Douglass J. Wilde
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight167 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.