All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTears Heal shares parenting's best-kept secret - a completely new approach to parenting which is based on listening, and allowing children to express their emotions so that they can return to their natural, good, co-operative selves.
- Author BiographyKate Orson is a freelance writer, Hand in Hand parenting instructor and mother. Originally from the UK, she now lives in Basel, Switzerland with her husband the author Toni Davidson, and their four-year-old daughter. She teaches Hand in Hand parenting courses, and offers consultations both online and in person. She has had articles published in Juno, The Green Parent and Smallish, as well as online articles for The Elephant Journal and Mothering Matters - a journal for English speakers in Switzerland.
- Author(s)Kate Orson
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Weight380 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.97Trending at £10.11
- £25.00Trending at £32.99
- £6.54Trending at £9.97
- £9.60Trending at £14.50
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.