All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the author's eventful life with Dave and their three children, from their earliest years together. This memoir features their adventures and achievements that are interspersed with stories of her parents' childhood, her father's 'tall tales' and the eerie echoes of ghosts and hauntings that she has heard from gypsies and travellers.
- Author BiographyJess Smith lives near Crieff. She is married and has three children and six grandchildren. As a traditional storyteller she is in great demand for performances throughout Scotland, and has been invited to speak at conference of Aboriginal storytellers in Australia this year.
- Author(s)Jess Smith
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £6.18Trending at £9.96
- £12.95Trending at £18.78
- £8.45Trending at £12.99
- £6.10Trending at £12.07
- £6.12Trending at £6.79
- £2.74Trending at £2.81
- £8.89Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.