All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionAdjoa Andoh is the reader for all five Mma Ramotswe audiobooks.
- Author BiographyAlexander McCall Smith is a Professor of Medical Law as well as the author of over 50 books from FORENSIC ASPECTS OF SLEEP to THE CRIMINAL LAW OF BOTSWANA, THE PERFECT HAMBURGER (for children) to PORTUGUESE IRREGULAR VERBS (short stories).
- Author(s)Alexander McCall Smith
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHachette Audio
- Out-of-print date05/04/2012
- Weight198 g
- Width126 mm
- Height144 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byAdjoa Andoh
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time368
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.