Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £17.33Trending at £18.74
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.01
About this product
- DescriptionOffers direct evidence on the market value implications of inventive and innovative output. This book demonstrates that stock-price effects of patent output are most pronounced in the case of high-quality patents, where patent quality is measured by scientific merit.
- Author BiographyMark Hirschey is the Anderson Chandler Professors of Business at the University of Kansas.
- Author(s)Mark Hirschey
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.