Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA simple, straightforward guide to the fundamentals of technical analysis Technical analysis is a collection of techniques designed to help people make trading decisions. Technical Analysis For Dummies, 2nd Edition explains the basic principles and shows you how to apply these principles in an approachable and non-intimidating way.
- Author BiographyBarbara Rockefeller is a writer specializing in international economics and finance, with a focus on foreign exchange. She is the publisher of a daily newsletter on the foreign exchange market, The Strategic Currency Briefing. Barbara is the author of CNBC 24/7 , Trading Around the Clock, Around the World, and The Global Trader (Wiley). She also writes a monthly column for Currency Trader Magazine .
- Author(s)Barbara Rockefeller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/03/2014
- Content Noteill
- Weight554 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.