All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a modern approach to technical drawing that combines the industry standards with technologies and software, resulting in a valuable, highly relevant resource you won't want to be without.
- Author BiographyRay Rickman is a professor of Drafting and Design and Chair of the Industry and Technology Department at Northwest Florida State College. Dr. David Goetsch is a member of the American Management Association, the Florida Association of Community Colleges, and the American Society for Quality. He is a past recipient of the U.S. Secretary of Education's Award for Outstanding Technical Program in the United States and the Outstanding Technical Educator Award in Florida. Dr. Goetsch is currently Vice President and Professor Emeritus at Northwest Florida State College.
- Author(s)David E. Goetsch,Raymond L. Rickman,William S. Chalk
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Weight2132 g
- Width223 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.