All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Thomas F. Collura
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24 black & white tables
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Overview. Neurophysiological Origins of EEG Signals and Rhythms. EEG Instrumentation and Measurement. EEG Digitization and Processing. EEG Components and Their Properties. Connectivity-Based EEG Biofeedback. Neurofeedback Protocols. Use of Live Z-Scores. LORETA Neurofeedback. Neurofeedback in Practice. Session Management and Control. MINI-Q Assessment and Training Methods. Photic Stimulation and Nonvolitional Neurofeedback.
- Author BiographyThomas F. Collura, PhD, QEEG-D, BCN, LPC, is the founder and president of BrainMaster Technologies, Inc., and director at the Brain Enrichment Center, Bedford, OH. He has held staff and teaching positions with AT&T Bell Laboratories, the Cleveland Clinic Department of Neurology, Case Western Reserve University, and Picker X-Ray (now Siemens Medical Systems). He has conducted research and development in the areas of brain evoked potentials, silicon integrated circuits, EEG brain mapping for epilepsy, quantitative EEG (QEEG), and neurofeedback. He has collaborated in the field of EEG with universities including the University of Illinois, Memphis State University, and Brown University. He is a past president of the International Society for Neurofeedback and Research (ISNR), and a past president of the EEG division of the Association for Applied Psychophysiology and Biofeedback (AAPB).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.