All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEducates poets, artists, and readers to the multiple faces and possibilities of poetry throughout the world. This book includes a European section and a number of translated poems.
- Author BiographyJerome Rothenberg is a poet and one of the world's leading anthologists. His more than fifty books include Poems for the Millennium, Volumes One and Two (California 1995, 1998), co-edited with Pierre Joris. He is Professor of Visual Arts and Literature at the University of California, San Diego.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/05/1985
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Weight917 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJerome Rothenberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.