Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £24.68
- £9.39Trending at £11.55
- £8.31Trending at £10.17
- £9.99Trending at £10.35
- £8.39Trending at £10.37
- £4.76Trending at £5.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis student text explains how to perform operations, as well as providing recipes for the preparation of a variety of organic compounds. There are sections on procedures, techniques, safety, glassware, clean up, collection and disposal of waste, and the laboratory notebook.
- Author BiographyADDISON AULT is Professor of Chemistry at Cornell College in Mount Vernon, Iowa, where he has taught since 1962.
- Author(s)Addison Ault
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/08/1998
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width196 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.