Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.19
- £13.56Trending at £17.30
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £24.84Trending at £26.99
About this product
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note44 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byC.Ian Ragan
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of Contents1 Analysis of membrane protein composition by gel electrophoresis.- 2 Analysis of membrane protein composition by isoelectric focusing and two-dimensional electrophoresis.- 3 Solubilization and purification of membrane proteins.- 4 Reconstitution of membrane proteins into vesicular membranes.- 5 Functional reconstitution of membrane proteins in planar lipid bilayer membranes.- 6 Topography of membrane proteins - determination of regions exposed to the aqueous phase.- 7 Topology of membrane proteins - determination of regions exposed to the lipid bilayer.- 8 Immunochemical analysis of membrane proteins.- 9 Sequence analysis of membrane proteins.- 10 Freeze-fracture and freeze-etch electron microscopy of membrane proteins.- 11 Three-dimensional structure of membrane proteins.- 12 Lateral motion of membrane proteins.- 13 Rotational diffusion of membrane proteins.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.