All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting the approach used at the Montreal Neurological Institute, this book presents the surgical techniques applicable to intractable epilepsies.
- Author BiographyAndre Olivier is W. Cone Professor of Neurosurgery, McGill University, and Neurosurgeon in Chief, Department of Neurosurgery, Montreal Neurological Hospital and Institute and McGill University Health Centre, Montreal, QC, Canada. Warren W. Boling is Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, University of Melbourne, Australia. Taner Tanriverdi is Assistant Professor, Department of Neurosurgery, Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty, Istanbul University, Turkey.
- Author(s)Andre Olivier,Taner Tanriverdi,Warren W. Boling
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note139 b/w illus. 229 colour illus.
- Weight980 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.