Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £24.04
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionBorwein is an authority in the area of mathematical optimization, and his book makes an important contribution to variational analysis</p> Provides a good introduction to the topic</p>
- Author BiographyJonathan M. Borwein, FRSC is Canada Research Chair in Collaborative Technology at Dalhousie University. He received his Doctorate from Oxford in 1974 and has been on faculty at Waterloo, Carnegie Mellon and Simon Fraser Universities. He has published extensively in optimization, analysis and computational mathematics and has received various prizes both for research and for exposition. Qiji J. Zhu is a Professor in the Department of Mathematics at Western Michigan University. He received his doctorate at Northeastern University in 1992. He has been a Research Associate at University of Montreal, Simon Fraser University and University of Victoria, Canada.
- Author(s)Jonathan M. Borwein,Q. J. Zhu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- Series TitleCMS Books in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight527 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.