All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you how time-proven tape reading techniques can help you improve your trading performance. This title shows technical traders how to incorporate the best aspects of tape reading into a modern trading plan. It explores how volume and price are impacted by seemingly random - but in fact quite predictable - aspects of traders' behavior.
- Author BiographyVadym Graifer is a full time professional stock trader, teacher, and author of the online book Job-Daytrader. Graifer is the cofounder and president of RealityTrader.com, an online educational forum on trading principles, methods, and techniques. Chris Schumacher is the cofounder and CEO of RealityTrader.com. Schumacher writes a daily column on TheStreet.com's Real Money website, is a featured speaker at trading expos, has been a guest lecturer at The Ohio State University, and is the coauthor of Trading on Momentum.
- Author(s)Chris Schumacher,Vadym Graifer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication19/08/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill Trader's Edge Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note75 illustrations
- Weight677 g
- Width198 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.