Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive study of icon painting - a one-stop, complete, detailed guide, and fantastic source of reference.
- Author BiographyGilles Weissmann studied at the Beaux-Arts in Paris, exploring Egyptian painting, sculpture, Chinese Buddhist art, Mesopotamian and Roman art. He then studied icon painting and became the assistant of Professor Genevieve Governor. He now has his own studio and school of iconography in Paris: l'Atelier Icones Anastasis where he teaches and paints.
- Author(s)Gilles Weissmann
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight561 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.28
- £30.35Trending at £42.99
- £9.53Trending at £9.85
- £14.09Trending at £15.28
- £7.49Trending at £7.70
- £11.54Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.