Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.71Trending at £11.89
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionA radical critique of a new phase of capitalism grounded in corporate power and its exploitation of technological creativity
- Author BiographyLuis Suarez-Villa is a Professor in the School of Social Ecology at the University of California, Irvine, specializing in the political economy of technology, development, and corporate capitalism.
- Author(s)Luis Suarez-Villa
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.