All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the source of technocrats' power as well as the leverage they have across state policy sectors in Latin America.
- Author BiographyEduardo Dargent is an Associate Professor of Political Science at Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Peru. His main teaching and research interests are comparative public policy and democratization and the state in the developing world. He has published in Comparative Politics, the Journal of Latin American Studies, and the Journal of Politics in Latin America.
- Author(s)Eduardo Dargent
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 10 tables
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.