Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.85
- £32.94Trending at £35.29
- £9.81Trending at £11.90
- £11.82Trending at £15.88
- £38.22Trending at £41.79
- £29.81Trending at £40.11
- £24.86Trending at £25.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details serious games, alternative realities and play therapy. It focuses on the use of digital media for the therapeutic benefit and well-being of a wide range of people, from those with special needs to the elderly to entire urban neighborhoods.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleStudies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Number536
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note54 Illustrations, color; 19 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 360 p. 73 illus., 54 illus. in color.
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAnthony Lewis Brooks,Prof. Lakhmi C. Jain,Sheryl Brahnam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.