All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating theory and practice, this book provides students with the knowledge, skills and practical approaches needed to deal with the challenges involved in managing, commercialising and marketing technological innovation and new business development.
- Author BiographyDr. Natasha Evers is Lecturer of Marketing at the J.E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics at the National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG). Her research and teaching interests include international entrepreneurship, international marketing strategies of SMEs and the commercialization of innovation in new firms. She has published in international journals such as Journal of International Marketing, International Marketing Review, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, Journal of International Entrepreneurship, the International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, the Journal of Innovative Marketing and the Journal of Small Business & Enterprise Development.Dr. James Cunningham is the Director of the Whitaker Institute at NUI Galway and is a senior lecturer in strategic management at the J.E. Cairnes School of Business and Economics, NUI Galway. His research and teaching intersects the fields of strategic management, innovation and entrepreneurship. His core research interests focus on principal investigators, university research commercialisation, technology transfer offices strategy process, entrepreneurial universities, technology entrepreneurs new venture formation and academic entrepreneurship. His published in journals such as Long Range Planning, Journal of Technology Transfer, Business Strategy Review and he is an Editorial Board member of the Journal of Technology Transfer. Awards for this research include five best paper awards as well as national and international awards for case writing. Dr. Thomas Hoholm is Associate Professor at the BI Norwegian Business School in Oslo, Norway. He is teaching entrepreneurship and innovation management, particularly focusing on entrepreneurial management, entrepreneurial growth, and the management of innovation in firms and industrial networks. He has been a visiting researcher at Lancaster University Management School and at UC Berkeley dept of Sociology. He has published in journals such as Human Relations, Management Learning, European Journal of Innovation Management, and Industrial Marketing Management. His book The Contrary Forces of Innovation: An Ethnography of Innovation in the Food Industry was published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2011.
- Author(s)James Cunningham,Natasha Evers,Thomas Hoholm
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note424 p.
- Weight652 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.21
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £30.02
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.