Technology Gatekeepers for War and Peace: The British Ship Revolution and Japanese Industrialization: 2006 by Miwao Matsumoto (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £74.62Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £10.68Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.10Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThe technological revolution in shipbuilding in the early twentieth century had a great impact on the military, industrial, commercial worlds. Matsumoto focuses on the relationship between this revolution and the structure and function of 'technology gatekeepers' during the transfer of marine science and technology from Britain to Japan.
- Author BiographyMIWAO MATSUMOTO is Professor of Sociology at the Department of Sociology, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Author(s)Miwao Matsumoto
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication15/03/2006
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleSt Antony's Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.